https://help.nursingsavvywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-12-1-300x53.png 0 0 admin https://help.nursingsavvywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-12-1-300x53.png admin2020-10-15 07:17:462020-10-15 07:17:46Are you good with literature?
Are you good with literature?
To prepare for this assignment, view the Silva (2011) video, Action Research @ a Glance. Next, construct your written assignment to meet the content and written communication expectations stated below.
- Video Reflection (2 Points): In at least one paragraph, reflect on the knowledge you gained or that was reinforced for you by watching the Silva (2011) video.
- Research Question (2 Points): Analyze to what extent your research question(s) is still answerable or worth answering and how you might defend that your research question(s) is/are worth answering.
- Data Collection (3 Points): Justify whether your data collection techniques will provide the kind of data you need to address your questions and whether you are effectively filtering out data that you do not need.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement (.5 points): Two pages, not including title and references pages.
- APA Formatting (.5 points): Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment.
- Syntax and Mechanics (.5 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (.5 points): Include at least two scholarly sources providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.