The primary function of the job description paper is to increase understanding of your current, or a prospective, position. The following areas of the job description should be considered:
- Tools and Technology,
- Skills and Abilities,
- Educational Requirements.
Submit a paper in which you describe each of the above mentioned areas of the job description from the vantage point of your chosen position. Provide two or more ways that you would advertise or recruit someone for that position (see chapter 4 of the textbook). In addition, include a description of at least two methods of assessment used when recruiting qualified candidates and why these two assessment methods would be most appropriate.
Writing the Job Description Paper:
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length, excluding the cover page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
- Must include a cover page with the following:
- Name of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide and has at least one reference in addition to the text.