https://help.nursingsavvywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-12-1-300x53.png 0 0 admin https://help.nursingsavvywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-12-1-300x53.png admin2020-10-07 20:21:542020-10-04 00:10:34MGT 401
Risk Assessment Plan
Ashford 5: – Week 4 – Assignment
Risk Assessment Plan
We all face potential hazards in our workplaces and in our homes. Ideally we can eliminate or control many of these; however, if and when they occur, a Risk Assessment Plan is our best defense. To understand the preparation and use of such a plan, consider your past or present workplace or your home.
- Identify at least three possible risks that exist in your workplace or home.
- For each of the three or more risks:
- Describe the task being performed when the risk might occur (washing dishes, moving a desk, etc.).
- Locate where the risk may occur (office, garage, etc.).
- Describe the hazard type (shock, fall, etc.).
- Summarize the consequences of the risk (death, fire, etc.).
- Prepare a description of how to control the hazard once it occurs (dilute, neutralize, etc.).
- Choose what personal safety equipment, tools, or other items that should be readily available in advance of the hazard occurring.
Writing the Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
In Ashford courses, there are two different ways to submit assignments for grading. Depending on the system the course utilizes, assignments will either be submitted via the classroom Assignment Basket or Waypoint .
The assignments in this course will be submitted to Waypoint. Please refer to the instructions below to submit your assignment.
For more detailed instructions, refer to the Waypoint Tutorial.