SOC313 Social Implications of Medical Issues
I need help with this assignment, No plagarism, needs to be exactly as the instructor asks in the directions. Must be in APA format. A quality work, guarntee refund if given a failing grade or any minor infractions. Will provide login information to access school online library for resources.Willing to pay $20
Biopsychosocial paradigm, PIE Perspective, and Bronfenbrennerâ€™s Ecological Theory
Prior to completing this assignment, read Chapter One in the text, the articles listed, and review any relevant Instructor Guidance. You have been asked to speak to an audience on the importance of the social factors affecting oneâ€™s experience of life. For this presentation, create an interesting and educational PowerPoint presentation, which contains a critical narrative that integrates aspects of the various theories with your individual sociocultural experiences.
To begin, create a PowerPoint presentation of four to five slides (excluding title and reference slides). Research each theory fully so that you can effectively synthesize information relevant to these topics. Your presentation must include at least three scholarly sources that are cited in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. For help with finding scholarly resources for your presentation view the tutorial on searching for articles from the Ashford University Library.
Please see the following instructions for creating your content.
- Select one of the following theories as your main focus and use it to compare the other two theories: the biopsychosocial paradigm, person in environment (PIE) perspective, and Bronfenbrenner’s ecological theory.
- Provide a discussion on how the environment impacts humans, including examples of how this theory shows that your environment impacts your life. Please do not include anything you are uncomfortable sharing with your instructor.
- Provide secondary summary slides with descriptions of the other two theories.
- Incorporate appropriate images, tables, graphs, or other visuals as necessary.
Please observe these general guidelines for your visual presentation. This link contains tips for creating effective slide presentations.
- Slides should be sequenced and organized clearly.
- Slides should show a clear and logical progression of ideas.
- Slides should include bullet points or short sentences, not dense paragraphs.
- Slides should include relevant visuals such as images, graphs, tables, data summaries, sound, and/or animation that enhance understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships.
- Slides should include appropriately formatted APA citations for all information taken from your resources.
- The presentation as a whole should include a consistent theme, format, and font to assist with readability.
Once you have completed your PowerPoint, create a screencast of your presentation using Screencast-O-Matic. Include a title for your presentation in the description box when you publish your screencast. Refer to the Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide for assistance.
Your presentation time has been limited by your host to between three and five minutes, so you will need to incorporate as many characteristics of an effective speaker as you can within this timeframe. These characteristics may include humor, storytelling, facts, pace, and volume. Since there is no video of the presenter (just the presentation itself), you will not have the benefit of body language, so be sure to create a convincing screencast.
Copy and paste the URL link to your screencast into the title page of your PowerPoint presentation and submit your presentation for grading. All sources used within the presentation must be cited properly within the slides and included on the required reference slide, which will be the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation. Due to the time limit of your presentation, you are not required to speak or read through the title or reference slides. However, you must include your reference slide when you submit your PowerPoint presentation.
Creating the Presentation
The PowerPoint presentation:
- Must be four to five slides (excluding title and reference slides).
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of the presentation
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- URL for your Screenr.com screencast presentation
- Must begin with a content slide that provides a summary of the main theory as it relates to an experience of how environment impacts life. A succinct thesis statement must be present, either in the text on the slide or clearly stated in the speakerâ€™s voice over for the screencast.
- Must include slide(s) of the two perspectives of how environment impacts human beings.
- Must include example(s) of how the social/environmental perspective impacts oneâ€™s life, using each of these three perspectives. Use specific life experiences to demonstrate these impacts (e.g., a child with autism and Bronfenbrennerâ€™s ecological theory). Who is affected by this disorder and how? Consider micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
- Must include images and text that tastefully convey the message presented on each slide.
- Must utilize Screenr.com to create a screencast video presentation that presents each slide in more detail.
- Must use at least three scholarly resources.
- Must conform to the screencast time limit of between three and five minutes.
- Must have appropriate in-text citations for all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.