https://help.nursingsavvywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-12-1-300x53.png 0 0 admin https://help.nursingsavvywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-12-1-300x53.png admin2020-12-28 05:35:082020-10-04 01:59:48worksheet
University of Phoenix Material
Maximum and Minimum Temperatures
Search the Internet for U.S. climate data.
Choose the city in which you live.
Click on the tab that reads â€œDaily.â€
- Prepare a spreadsheet with three columns: Date, High Temperature, and Low Temperature. List the past 60 days for which data is available.
- Prepare a histogram for the data on high temperatures and comment on the shape of the distribution as observed from these graphs.
- Calculate ïŸƒ and S.
- What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval ïŸƒ â€“ S to ïŸƒ + S?
- What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval ïŸƒ â€“ 2S to ïŸƒ + 2S?
- How do these percentages compare to the corresponding percentages for a normal distribution (68.26% and 95.44%, respectively)?
- Repeat Parts 2 to 6 for the minimum temperatures on your spreadsheet.
- Would you conclude that the two distributions are normally distributed? Why or why not?